JCB, the world’s number one telehandler manufacturer, is extending its portfolio, with the launch of a totally new Hydraload rotating telescopic handler.
Recognising the growth in popularity of rotating machines with heavier lift capacities across Europe, the company will initially launch the Hydraload 555-210R, offering a maximum lift capacity of 5.5 tonnes and a maximum working height of 20.5m.
Features will include:
- Highly versatile rotating telescopic handler offering 20.5m lift height
- Maximum lift capacity of 5.5 tonnes
- Rapid set-up time boosting productivity
- All-round visibility improving site safety
- Wide range of options including winches and aerial work platforms
With more than 40 years of expertise in the telescopic handler design and manufacture, JCB has designed the Hydraload rotating machine to meet the needs of specialist lifting contractors and the rental market. Utilising a robust boom construction and a familiar driveline, JCB has focussed on reliability, versatility, productivity, ease of use and safety, as a means of delivering improved uptime and increased customer profitability.